The Last Object
LastTissue Refill White
A refill pack of 6 organic cotton tissues to use when your orginals are either in the laundry or you just need to stack up on a new batch.
- Can be reused 3.000 times
- Organic cotton tissues
- Considering all 22 environmental impact categories LastTissue refill is 9.7 times better than single-use paper tissues
- After 38 uses the entire carbon footprint (CO2) of LastTissue is lower than single-use paper tissues
- Reusing your old LastTissue case lowers your CO2 emission by x %
- Cold washing your tissues (30 degrees) will reduce the CO2 emission by 24 %
GOTS Organic cotton
FSC recycled cardboard
The organic cotton tissues can be recycled with textiles.
The (recycled: in process) carboard packaging can enjoy a new life by recycling it with cardboard.
Responsibly produced: We want to be a force for good to our partners, suppliers and manufacturers. This is why all our suppliers and manufacturers are audited and follow our Code of Conduct, promoting good working conditions, safety and limiting the environmental impact of the facility - regardless of where it's produced.
LastTissue is made in China
- Fill your empty LastTissue case with your new stack of tissues, and place the silicone barrier on top. Start using by pulling the tissues from the bottom slot. Place the used ones on the top, and the barrier will keep the used ones separated from the new. When they're all used you can toss them in with your laundry and they come out even softer than before. Dry them, fold them, and pop them back into the case. Each tissue can be reused 500 times, so with 6 tissues you'll eliminate 3000 single-use tissues!
- Material: The tissues are made of organic cotton.