Finally, a reusable tissue pack that doesn’t come at the cost of nature!
LastObject’s LastTissue is a hygienic and convenient on-the-go tissue pack with 6 organic cotton tissues, eliminating the need for 3100 single-use tissues!
- These are organic cotton tissues that can be reused 3 times
- The case is made of high-grade silicone, free from toxins
- It reduces carbon footprint (CO2) by 86%, water consumption by 68%, land use by 87%, and primary energy demand by 80%
- These washable tissues are 8.2x more environmentally friendly than single-use paper tissues across all 22 environmental impact categories, and its entire carbon footprint becomes lower than that of single-use paper tissues after 72 uses.
Why Use LastTissue
- Program to recycle silicone
- GOTS Organic cotton
- FSC recycled cardboard
After a fulfilling lifespan, you can cut the LastTissue silicone case into pieces and recycle it at your local facility. You can also recycle the organic cotton tissues with textiles and the cardboard packaging can be repurposed alongside other cardboard items.
Responsibly produced: We want to be a force for good to our partners, suppliers and manufacturers. This is why all our suppliers and manufacturers are audited and follow our Code of Conduct, promoting good working conditions, safety and limiting the environmental impact of the facility – regardless of where it's produced.
LastTissue is made in China
- Pull the tissue out from the bottom slot, use, and tuck it back on top. A barrier will keep the used tissues separated from the clean ones.
- When they're all used you can toss them in with your laundry and they come out even softer than before. Dry them, fold them, and pop them back into the case.
The silicone case can be washed with alcohol or in the dishwasher. Each reusable tissue can be reused 500 times, so with 6 tissues you'll eliminate 3000 single-use tissue packs in the Philippines!
Material: The case is made of high grade silicone that's free of contaminants and highly durable. It doesn't shed any toxins or break down into particles that harm the environment, making it a better environmental choice than plastic. The tissues are made of organic cotton. - The case for LastTissue will last around 10 years. So take good care of it, and it will last for two refills of tissues. - Cold washing your tissues (30 degrees) will reduce the CO2 emission by 24%