Get Rid of Those Pesky Germs with Proper Nail Care
While proper handwashing etiquette is key to keeping those germs at bay, one thing we seem to have overlooked is the importance of nail care and hygiene. We don’t want to gross you out, but the number of germs hiding under your fingernails is enough to make a girl squirm.
But there’s no need to panic! Just remember these simple tips when taking care of your nails at home.
1. These are stressful times, but try not to bite or chew your nails. Though long nails are in, keep them short and trim them often for now.
View this post on Instagram
Recent developments in my morning routine include reading for 30 minutes each morning before looking at my phone ☕️ Mani by @glosslabnails
2. If you do have long nails, make sure to scrub the underside of your nails with a nail brush. You can do this while washing your hands, after you’ve lathered them up nicely.
3. Your cuticles protect new nails from bacteria, so don’t push or cut your cuticles, and keep them clean and moisturized. We recommend regularly applying cuticle oil at home to prevent dryness and cracking.
4. Never rip or bite a hangnail. Instead, clip it with a clean, sanitized nail trimmer.
View this post on Instagram
Keep your eyebrows on fleek, face fresh and nails clean with Cala® Rose Gold Pro Tools this Valentine's Season. ❣️💁♀️💅🏼💌💋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ✨ Click The Link In Our Bio or visit calaproduct.com to SHOP this Glam Collection + More just in time for your #VDay Festivities!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #calaproducts #kbeauty #nailsofinstagram #eyebrows #love⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
5.Don’t forget, clean your nail grooming tools before and after use. Get a scrub brush and dip it in alcohol for 5 minutes. Add antibacterial soap to its bristles afterwards, and you’re all set. Once they’re sanitized, make sure to keep them dry. Remember, molds love moisture!
Stay safe, Bbar Babes!
COVID-19 is a global pandemic. Check outWHO for the latest information on symptoms, prevention, and the latest updates.
If you want to get in touch, our (virtual) doors are always open! You can find us onFacebook andInstagram, and subscribe to our newslettershere. You may also send us an email email@example.com.
You might also like
- 1.1 Fair-Light with Neutral Undertone
- 1.1 Fair-Light, Neutral
- 1.15 Fair-Light with Warm, Peachy Undertone
More Articles Like This
Kind to Earth
May 12, 23
Be the Sun!
Apr 27, 23
We Are Woman.
Mar 27, 23
Skincare and cosmetics are more than just products that help us look and feel good. For many women, these can be tools of empowerment, helping us to feel confident, strong, and capable in our daily lives. We want to empower women and emphasize why it's important to prioritize our self-care routines.