DetailsA luxurious set of travel must-haves.
Curated for the jetsetter in mind, this travel kit contains five beauty essentials for the face and body. The products’ handy size also makes it a great choice for individuals who prefer the convenience of travelling with their hand luggage.
- Rêve De Miel Face Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel 10ml Formulated with honey, this gentle, soap-free gel removes makeup, cleanses and soothes skin. Use in morning and/or evening.
- Crème Prodigieuse Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Cream 15ml Thanks to the power of Blue Everlasting flower, this face cream moisturizes, revives and protects skin from oxidative stress, the primary cause of skin aging. The silky, non-greasy texture is quickly absorbed. Apply in the morning and/or evening.
- Huile Prodigieuse Beauty Dry Oil 10ml This multipurpose dry oil has a unique formula that nourishes, repairs and softens the skin. It can be used on the face, body and hair, regardless of the season.
- Rêve De Miel Hand and Nail Cream 15ml A hand care treatment enriched with honey to nourish dry and rough hands. This skin-repairing cream also protects hands from premature aging.
- Prodigieux Shower Gel 30ml Bask in a moment of pure pleasure with this ultra-sensorial shower oil. It gently cleanses skin, leaving it with a silky finish and a lingering scent of its iconic fragrance.
At the origin of NUXE, a woman, a city: Aliza Jabès and Paris. Aliza, a determined and inspired entrepreneur and also a wife and mother, grew up in the City of Light. In the early 1990s, she discovered Nuxe, a small, natural skincare laboratory based in Paris, and she knew she’d hit on something big: a unique concept combining Nature and Luxury, fundamentals that have guided, inspired and nurtured the brand’s philosophy through the years. Indeed, Nature had long been her inspiration - she had been fascinated by its endless bounty since she was a child. So when it came time to lay down the roots for a new skincare brand, Aliza spotted the opportunity to bring something totally new to the market. The innovation is the credo of Aliza Jabès, since the beginning, NUXE has its own integrated R&D laboratory. It’s today the biggest independent natural cosmetics laboratory in the heart of Paris. Each day, dozens of researchers apply cutting edge technologies to uncover the timeless secrets of plants sourced all over the world. The expertise of Nuxe laboratory is recognized for its capacity of innovation. Her urban roots gave her an edge when it came to tapping into active women’s beauty desires, as they mirrored her own needs: having products that do what they promise to do, no endless skincare routine, just essential must-haves with a touch of glamour! This approach attracted likeminded women everywhere, for whom textures and fragrances should appeal to the senses, but who won’t compromise on results.