The Last Object
A hygienic and convenient on-the-go tissue pack with 6 organic cotton tissues, eliminating the need for 3100 single-use tissues!
- Can be reused 3.000 times
- Case made of high grade silicone free from toxins
- Organic cotton tissues
- Reduces carbon footprint (CO2) by 86 %
- Reduces water consumption by 68 %
- Reduces land use by 87 %
- Reduces primary energy demand by 80 %
- Considering all 22 environmental impact categories LastTissue is 8.2 times better than single-use paper tissues
- After 72 uses the entire carbon footprint (CO2) of LastTissue is lower than single-use paper tissues
Program to recycle silicone?
GOTS Organic cotton
FSC recycled cardboard
After a long and happy life the LastTissue silicone case should be cut into pieces and handed in to your local recycling facility for recycling. [add option for takeback]. The organic cotton tissues can be recycled with textiles.
The (recycled: in process) carboard packaging can enjoy a new life by recycling it with cardboard.
Responsibly produced: We want to be a force for good to our partners, suppliers and manufacturers. This is why all our suppliers and manufacturers are audited and follow our Code of Conduct, promoting good working conditions, safety and limiting the environmental impact of the facility - regardless of where it's produced.
LastTissue is made in China
- Pull the tissue out from the bottom slot, use, and tuck it back on top. A barrier will keep the used tissues separated from the clean ones. When they're all used you can toss them in with your laundry and they come out even softer than before. Dry them, fold them, and pop them back into the case. The silicone case can be washed with alcohol or in the dishwasher. Each tissue can be reused 500 times, so with 6 tissues you'll eliminate 3000 single-use tissues!
- Material: The case is made of high grade silicone that's free of contaminants and highly durable. It doesn't shed any toxins or break down into particles that harm the environment, making it a better environmental choice than plastic. The tissues are made of organic cotton. - The case for LastTissue will last around 10 years. So take good care of it, and it will last for two refills of tissues. - Cold washing your tissues (30 degrees) will reduce the CO2 emission by 24%