Precious Oil - Nails & Cuticles Care
Infused with sweet almond oil, Precious Oil restores your nails and contours to health and gorgeousness!
True fact: cuticles are exposed to excessive cold, harsh chemicals, gritty sand and salty see (so much for healthy beach holidays…)
- If your hands look pretty ok, a pre mani pampering won’t hurt. It will eventually prevent any damage.
- If your cuticles are a bit cracked or dry, it’s time to take mani measures. You don’t want your hands to look neglected, right?
By softening the skin around the nail, Precious Oil enables it to be detached and gently rolled back if need be:
- 97% natural origin and plant-based ingredients
- Includes Vitamins E and F, which works wonders to repair damaged skin.
- Light texture, not too greasy
- Soothing action, great results: smooth and glossy nails
- Vegan, cruelty free, paraben free.
- Pleasant fragrance with notes of lemon.
By the way, lemon essential oil has antibacterial properties as well as cosmetic benefits.
What’s the point of cuticules anyway?
Cuticles are not troublemakers, they are there for a vital reason: they are a faithful shield that protects your body from infections and bacterias. That being said, if you have way too much of them, remove some but be careful. You actually need them ladies so please, don’t rip them off: treat them with all due respect.
Cuticles Tips Apply on polish-free nails. Our 100% plant-based Lavender Nail Polish Remover can be of great help. A single drop for each nail is plainly enough. Massage in to soften, increase the circulation around nails and allow Precious Oil to penetrate efficiently. Use an orange stick to remove dead skin and push back cuticles. Wash your hands soapy clean before applying nail polish: adherence and hold are at stake. Remember: no more biting, picking, or gnawing, these damaging days are over. Replace bad nail habits with massaging for good.
prunus amygdalus dulcis(sweet almond) oil, citrus limon (castor) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl linoleate, tocopherol, glyceryl linolenate, ci 47000 (yellow 11), glycine soja (soybean) oil, linalool, limonene, citral.